- Avarekalu - 1/2 kg
- Onion - 2
- Green chilies - 6
- Curry leaves - few
- Oil - 5sp
- Mustard - 1sp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1sp
- Coconut - 1/2 bowl (grated)
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 small bowl (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Pressure cook avarakalu till 3 whistles with 1/2 sp salt, drain the excess water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seed allow to pop well. add slit green chilies and curry leaves fry well.
- Add finely chopped onions and fry until transparent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste fry for few mins.
- Add the boiled avarekalu and salt if required mix well.
- Garnish with grated coconut and finely chopped coriander leaves.